The coffee machine market is vast and broad. There are many coffee manufacturers out there and if you want to get the best for your money than you have to do some research. One impressive model out there now is the Jura Impressa C60. We’re talking about a beautiful machine, that took the best features of its predecessor (the Jura Impressa C5), and improved them greatly.
The designers at Jura outdid themselves with this model. The Jura Impressa C60 espresso machine is guaranteed to satisfy your coffee needs, saving you time and money in the whole process, while keeping your tasty habit going. This machine is functional and convenient, leaving you just one touch away from the beverage of your dreams.
Read our in-depth review to find out more about the Jura Impressa C60 automatic coffee machine!
Functionality and Features
Like we mentioned before, the Jura Impressa C60 automatic espresso machine kept most of the features of its predecessor (the Jura Impressa C5) and managed to improve the whole coffee making process. Also, some of these features were here before, some of them are new and some of them are greatly improved. However, here’s a list of what you’ll get with the Jura Impressa C60 automatic coffee maker:
- Hot Water: You’ll never be left without hot water. The milk frother has a double function. It also serves as a spout for hot water. This can come in very handy in certain occasions.
- Auto Off: This feature is very efficient and economic. There is an option to program the Jura Impressa C60 to shut down automatically after a certain amount of time being inactive. Thus, saving power and energy in the process.
- Options: The customization options are vast, you can program the brew temperature, coffee strength and the volume of your beverage to your desired taste.
- Bypass Doser: This is a great feature. It’ll save you time and energy. Just add the pre-ground coffee beans into the doser and enjoy the tasty and fresh brewed cup of coffee.
- Automatic Milk Frothing: This feature makes life easier. Other affordable machines don’t have this feature. They are usually equipped with a manual steam wand or a panarello, which is not the case with the Jura Impressa C60! Just press the steam icon, then twist the steam knob and the machine does the rest for you. You’ll enjoy the airy and light frothed milk.
- Preserve the Beans!: The bean container has a great feature. It has an aroma preservation cover, which keeps the beans fresh, resulting in tasty coffee each and every time.
- Adjustable Coffee Spout: There is plenty of space to fit both an espresso cup or a standard everyday mug under this spacious spout.
- User Friendly – With just two knobs and two icons, using this machine is a piece of cake! Every coffee newbie will find it extremely easy to use it.
- Quick Adjustments – Let’s say you feel like having a stronger espresso this morning, however you programmed normal shot is set to mild? No worries! The Jura Impressa C60 gives you the chance to make last-second changes right before brewing.
- Pocket Friendly – The Jura Impressa C60 automatic espresso machine will give you the chance to experience a great super-automatic coffee machine at an affordable price. You’ll get your money’s worth with this model, guaranteed!
- Small Drip Tray – Probably the only bad thing about this model is that it could use a bit of space under the milk frothing spout. It’ll take work to fit a cappuccino cup there.
How Does it Compare to others?
Even though at first glance, it looks very similar to the C5, there are some important differences in the Jura Impressa C60:
- For example, the Jura Impressa C60, lets you choose between, normal, or high brew temperatures.
- Furthermore, it eliminates the time spent on mastering milk frothing. This super automatic coffee machine automatically handles that for you, with a simple touch of a button and a twist of a knob.
- In addition, the previous maintenance indicators, used on the C5, have been replaced in the C60 version, with a simple text display.
If you are looking for the best of the best Jura model, you should go with the E8 coffee machine however, the Jura Impressa C60 automatic espresso machine is a very good alternative. In case you are very short on funds, even the Jura Ena Micro 1 coffee machine is a good choice.
How to use and clean the Jura C60 coffee machine
Tips and Tricks
A very important and useful trick to have in mind is to make sure you press the steam icon firmly for a couple of seconds when you want to switch from brewing to steaming. You’ll notice that a light push doesn’t always do the job.
- Manufacturer Jura
- Depth 00 inches
- Width 00 inches
- Height 50 inches
- Watts 1450W
- Volts 120V
- Product Weight (lbs.) 22.0000
- Volume (Decibels) No
- Warm Up: Steam Time 25 seconds
- Warm Up: Brew Time 45 seconds
- Programmability Dose, Shot Time, Temperature
- Boiler Material Stainless Steel
- Case Material Plastic
- Reservoir Size 64 ounces
- Cup Clearance 4.50 inches
- Temperature No
- Water Sources Reservoir/Internal Tank
- Boiler Design Thermoblock
- Auto On -No
- Auto Shut Off – Yes
- Pre-Infusion/Aroma -Yes
- Milk System – No
- One-Touch – No
- Bypass Doser – Yes
- Bean Hopper Capacity – 7 ounces
Rating and Summary of the Review
This automatic espresso machine is a decent buy, but there are many better alternatives out there.