The world of espresso machines is huge and amazing. You can easily get lost in it if you have no clue what you are doing. Metaphors aside, it really is like that, if you don’t have the knowledge you can easily go home with an espresso machine that does not fit your needs. Espresso machines can vary in multiple things, but the things that are most important are probably the price and the quality. Suppose you’re looking for a new espresso machine and you have big bucks to spend, but you don’t know what’s the best choice for you. Have no fear, we’re here to help you out. In the text bellow we’ll give you some insight on espresso machines and we’ll even put together a little list of what we think is the best espresso machine under 2000.
For that kind of price we’re talking serious espresso machines. Usually in that kind of price range you can easily find an awesome espresso machine for any use. The usual purposes of an espresso machines is either, home, office or Café. That is why we’ll try to talk about mostly these and we’ll make sure we include a representative of each in our shortlist. Furthermore, a useful tip that you should always take into consideration when making such a huge purchase is to ask the store about their return policy. Because no matter how much you read on espresso machines and coffee you will never know for sure until you get it in your possession. Then place it wherever you planed and have that first cup of coffee. That way if something doesn’t feel right, you can always return it and continue your search for the best espresso machine under 2000.
Key factors when buying an espresso machine
There are multiple things to keep an eye for when choosing your new espresso machine. Like in many other purchases it is safe to assume that the higher the price, the better the quality. Even thought in some cases this might not entirely be true. The price depends on multiple factors like: quality, features, technology, maintenance, durability and largely because of the manufacturers reputation. If a certain manufacturer has built a renown reputation over the years, they are usually pricier than other competition on the market. In the end it usually comes down to you, what are your needs and which espresso machine fits them best. It is our job to give you guidance towards the best espresso machine under 2000.
For that purpose we’ll do a little research and soon we’ll look into our top three choices. So if you got a budget to spend and your life motto is “life is too short to drink bad espresso”, you’re at the right place. Stay tuned and keep on reading our guide to get the know more about espresso machines, advice and tips on what to look for in one. Ladies and gentleman, without further delay, here are our top three picks of the best espresso machine under 2000.
Our best choices
Coming in at third place on our list is the Jura E6. Jura has always been a giant in the espresso machine market. They have a tradition of delivering amazing models and this one is no different. This model is a bean to cup espresso machine that includes a touch screen display and a built in grinder. It is also very user friendly, since it has pre-set coffee programs that will give you a custom feel towards your espresso machine. Furthermore it is Bluetooth compatible and can get connected to your smart phone or tablet.
Another thing worth mentioning is its sleek and modern design plus all of it’s amazing technology features. One of which is the self rinsing system, which ensures all the pipes are clean and everything flows without a problem. Other features include
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S) – This system allows you to custom your drinks in terms of gram size along with volume and temperature.
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) Brewing – This system ensures that every cup of coffee is prepared with great flavor and clarity.
- Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.) – This is an automatic system that gives you the best water quality that will increase the lifespan of your machine and the taste of your coffee.
- Aroma G3 Grinder – This grinder is amazing, it also gives you a custom feel, along with quick and quiet grinding.
Next up on our list is the Gaggia Academia. This is guaranteed to fit the taste of a lot of people. With it’s amazing personalization presets the Academia is an office favorite. It includes seven drink presets, enough for everyone in the office to feel at home with this machine. It also includes a built-in grinder which is fast and quiet. It’s main features are:
- Programmable One-Touch Brewing – This option lets you preset your custom drink in terms of volume, strength and temperature. The same applies for milk selection too, you can choose from no froth, minimal or normal.
- Flow Adjustment Dial – This feature ensure that you get the best aroma and flavor in each cup. In addition it provides you with the riches layer of crème.
- Milk Management System – The external carafe is detachable, which makes it easy to store in the fridge. In addition, the machine starts and automatic rinse cycle of the milk circuit after each use. Thus ensuring the long lifespan of your machine.
- Automated Cleaning and Maintenance – The machine itself will notify you whenever it is in need of cleaning and does the work mostly itself.
Number one on our list is the Jura E8. The E8 is a popular choice amongst the top espresso lovers. It has all of the features of the E6 plus a couple of more.
It includes a built-in water filter system. This system filters your water and removes calcium and other elements that might influence the taste of your coffee. That way you’ll always have that perfect cup of coffee. If it still doesn’t taste right, relax, you can also use the hardness settings to influence the taste.
It includes a program dial that will let you make even more customizations that will make you feel closer to your espresso machine. Furthermore, it features a LED display in the front, which makes it unique. It is also useful, because it is visible from almost every angle in the room, so you don’t have to stand in front of the machine to track your coffee.
This is a versatile machine, not only for espressos. It works with both coffee beans and ground coffee. In addition it can make lattes and cappuccinos, since it has a built in frother.